Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Marvellous.

Excellency. Excellency beyond any phalanges' control. You're a stud, Tom.

Skarien:

Oooh, too bad, pooh bear. Just try harder or go play hide and go fuck yourself for a while, then you could swallow a knife for your own dignity, you cunt.

DragRacer v2 DragRacer v2

Why?

This is a review of the first DragRacer. For some reason it says that the game has been stolen when the flash game window appears..

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Ass smiting game

Excellent, I play this mofo every day.

Just one thing, in this site you give to download it, it says that some shit doesn't work and I need to donate greens.

WTF? Where do I actually download this motha?

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

The same thing happened to me lol!

Grimlock64 i know how you feel....but you know it's so frigging hard since they have the socerceress that's invincible to magic attacks then this dam guard that looks like wolverine and the cleric can heal from long distances but last night i won it with the ironclad guy and the hunter but it's so fun and if the full version aint coming out i'll just kill myself lol!

this game's my second faorite (my first is quest for ass 2)

fuck bin laden fuck bin laden

only thing that was funny was the audio

This 6 is for the audio....the rest wasnt good well it sucked the rest

Strong Bad Dress-Up Strong Bad Dress-Up

what a piece of crappy shit

who the hell is that fuckhead with that agy song....hey here's a tip make "funny" submissions....dumbass....you actually like those cartoon pieces of shit

Super Mario Rampage! Super Mario Rampage!

Very Funny!!!

That was a funny game.Next time you should make a Luigi with a rocket launcher or Peach with a machine gun lol!But you know what would make this game more fun is to make levels and bosses.

Osamagotchi Osamagotchi

take that double crossing bastard

haha...well i would recomend to make a britney killer.Like make her boobs grow too big so she explodes or something like that lol